My World Through A Sapphire Kaleidoscope

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I want you to know this

I understand. It's the risk of giving up something you already own for an uncertainty. What if it doesn't work out? Would you end up with nothing?
But you see, that's the difference between you and I. No, it's not because you don't feel the same way. Listen, it's our difference.
I gave up an almost absolute happiness for this uncertainty. Because I love you.
You can't do this. Not because you don't love me...well maybe it is one of the reasons. But I think it's simply because you cannot love anyone more than yourself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous vendosmart said...


Custom Manufacturing Marketplace | Vendosmart
"Vendosmart is an online custom manufacturing
marketplace to connect buyers with potential manufacturers. Rasie RFQ and get the best quality products delivered. Request Quote Today"

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home